Wall Art Collections
El-Fettah - Wooden Calligraphy Relief
Wooden Embossing, Ottoman Calligraphy ,Solid Walnut, Embossed Calligraphy, Handmade
“Al-Fattah” - “The Opener”
- The Word “Al-Fattah”, witten in Ottoman calligraphy, is embossed onto solid walnut.
- “Al-Fattah” is one of the 99 names of names of God (Asma ul-Husna – the Glorified Names) in Islam. It means “The One who decrees, The One who opens doors, The One who grants help and victory.”
- The Calligraphy was taken from a classic sample and covered in gold leaf by hand entirely.
- Because of the solid walnut’s own nature, its differences in color and texture are a natural part of the wall decoration.
- A design and “meaning” that takes a special place in the lives of most of us. A prayer in the language of art”
- When gifted to friends, its meaning becomes even greater.