Wooden Wall Decoration Istanbul
Blue Mosque and Galata Tower
Dimensions: 110 cm x 85 cm
Piece of solid wood, handmade
-The Wooden Wall decoration brings together two of Istanbul’s most unforgettable symbols.
-The legendary Galata tower meets with the Blue mosque (Sultan Ahmet Mosque), representative of Ottoman Istanbul.
-Consists of small wooden parts pieced together by hand.
- The wooden pieces vary in size and color and are attached to a piece of plywood.
- Throughout the manufacturing process, no use is made of molds or automatic machines.
- Every piece is unique, none of the wall decoration is an exact replica of the other.
- Surface is polished with natural oils.
- A great idea for those who love Istanbul and wish to keep their memories alive.
Buy the wall decoration but don’t stay without Istanbul for too long.